A photo of the bombing of Helsinki. This shows the main building of Helsinki University burning during the night. See the rest of the newly released photos of Finland in WWII here.
Saw some sights I will never forget today. Nature abounds.
Also, my roommate is moving out. It is all very sad and the house is getting emptier and packed away little by little.
There is a strange frequency resonating with this storm. I’m feeling numerous emotions only in my head; it’s all very matter of fact, which I think has been a slow transition I’ve been working with the last few weeks.
I am also very much looking forward to seeing folks I haven’t seen in a very long time this coming weekend. I have been working through a lot of love of appreciation for those who have shaped my life thus far, trying to determine how best to share that love and appreciation with them and with others.
There is a lot of burden and potential that comes with a gift as great and rare as human life. I think about this all too often.
We have almost the same birthmarks on opposite sides XD I’m not sure I’ve ever seen anyone else similar :D
- Maanantai (Mon): —-
- Tiistai (Tues): —-
- Keskiviikko (Wed): Ran 2 miles keeping between an 8:00/8:30 min/mile pace. Sauna. 63 push ups (14, 14, 10, 10, 15
- Torstai (Thurs): Ran 2 miles again, this time straddling a 7:41/8:20 pace. Also, had a sauna and did some free weight work.
- Perjantai (Fri): —-
- Lauantai (Sat): 71 push ups (14, 16, 12, 12, 17)
- Sunnuntai (Sun): —-
|—||Life of Pi, Chapter 56|
After a break in space/time, I was visited by 3 animals last night in a dream. The first of which visited me in real life minutes after waking.
Theme: Time (there was a rift in space/time I was trying to repair)
To dream about time indicates your fears of not being able to cope with the pressures and stresses of everyday life.
- Centipede (the “warning animal” of the rift) To see a centipede in your dream suggests that you are letting your fears and doubts hinder you from making progress and achieving your goals. You need to stop thinking negative thoughts.
- Rabbit (I had to care for it, make sure no harm came to it) Rabbits symbolize abundance, warmth, fertility and sexual activity. Perhaps your sex life needs to be kept in check. If the rabbit is hopping in your dream, then it indicates fertility. You will be surrounded by children. Alternatively, the dream may be analogous to your lack of commitment and how you jump from one thing or another.
- Wolf (I had to ensure it did not escape or harm others) To see a wolf in your dream symbolizes survival, beauty, solitude, mystery, self-confidence and pride. You are also a loner by choice. Negatively, the wolf represents hostility, aggression, or sneakiness. It may reflect an uncontrollable situation or an all-consuming force in your life. This could point to an obsession, an addiction or something that is beyond your control.
I’m officially giving up biting my nails (it’s mainly the surrounding skin now). This is disgusting and needs to stop. Sorry if this is gross, but it is and I need to stop doing it.